AR9 is a software solutions company (SaaS), conceived to solve a critical business problem, how to collaborate and share documents in a Trusted Information Sharing environment. We see many parallels with former listed ACONEX (ASX: ACX) which was acquired for $1.6 billion in 2018.
As featured in Stockhead, PAC Partners has initiated research coverage on ASX-listed archTIS (ASX: AR9).
Link to Stockhead Article on archTIS (ASX: AR9)
- An investment in AR9 offers investor exposure to the high growth collaboration and content sharing marketplace but with a specific focus on the prized PROTECTED, SECRET, and TOP SECRET security sharing. Endorsed by the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA), AR9’s Kojensi suite can be procured through this platform and fits with the Federal Government’s strategy to drive Cloud adoption and inter-agency collaboration.
- After recent commercialisation the company launched the Kojensi Gov platform and has secured two flagship contracts with the Attorney Generals Department, and ACIC (Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission).
- Defensible Addressable market of at least $2 billion which includes Government agencies, and downstream suppliers – macro tailwinds from Australia’s defence spending plans of $175 billion and trending toward 2% of GDP.
- Significant market opportunity, strong network effects. Broad based adoption and endorsement could see significant improvement in earnings.
- For such an early stage start-up a well credential management team CEO Daniel Lai has been a consultant to Government for many years ably supported by former Defence Minister and Chairman Stephen Smith.
Link to Investor Presentation
Feel free to contact Mark Pashley on 02 9134 9177 to discuss further and be added for future distribution.