Amaero International Limited is a specialist i metal additive manufacturing (3D Printing) for the defence, aerospace and tooling sectors. They offer full-end solutions for additive manufacturing of metal components including design, manufacturing, equipment, services and materials with manufacturing capabilities in Melbourne, Adelaide and Los Angeles.
Link to Stockhead Article on Amaero International (ASX:3DA)
- Amaero is well positioned to capitalise on the global shift towards additive manufacturing to secure efficiencies in high-value, low run manufacturing processes.
- Amaero enters calendar 2021 with several well-advanced projects and prospects including a purchase order from Boeing for the manufacture of evaluation parts, which is expected to lead to an expanded term engagement for the manufacture of components for Boeing’s defence and space divisions;
- The company has had several recent contract wins with internationals such as Nissan and Raytheon.
- Its tooling contract with Fletcher Insulation will likely result in Amaero producing a specialist, frequently replaced tool used in making glass-fibre insulation initially addressing the local market before expanding to other key target markets globally;
- Its relationships with US defence primes has positioned the company to supply and manage a proposed 3D printing centre in the Middle East to develop and operate an Australian titanium powder manufacturing facility
Link to Investor Presentation
Feel free to contact Phil Cawood on 02 9134 9122